Johnson County Department of Corrections Adult Absconders

Enter as much of the last and/or first name as you know:

Last Name First Name

PLEASE VERIFY THAT A WARRANT IS ACTIVE BEFORE TAKING ANY ACTION   by contacting your local law enforcement agency or Johnson County Department of Corrections at (913) 715-6300 or Wendy Hampton at (913) 715-6718.

The following pages contain information on people who have absconded from the supervision of the Johnson County Department of Corrections  in violation of their probation order. Most have warrants for their arrest so treat all persons that you may contact on this list as dangerous.